Saturday, June 1, 2024

Farm news

Shed is up and now concrete has been laid. 
It was a big job and took all day and well into the night. 


Thankfully I didn’t go as hubby didn’t get home till late afternoon on Friday 
I was busy playing with Ana and I’d much rather do that anyday 


I think it took six trucks of concrete mix. Its much bigger than it looks 


All the men working hard.  Glad I didn’t have to do it. 





Now if we go up and it’s raining we can park the caravan inside and stay nice and dry 
A wood heater is definitely needed inside the shed to keep us warm 

It’s on the list. 
Slowly slowly it’s coming along 



3 comments:

  1. That was a long day for the men! It looks good. One big step forward for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to watch this progress. I don't think there was a role for you, other than crocheting! Staying home worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That concrete floor was a big, BIG job! Looks beautifully done, though!

    ReplyDelete