Wednesday, February 2, 2022

First mosaic blanket

Today o worked on the double boarders
What a wonderful way to hide all the tails 
None of the dreaded weaving in 



My special little clips came in handy again helping to tuck all the tails in and keeping them in place so I could crochet the boarders closed 



And finally finished 
It was getting long and I didn’t want it out of portion. So I didn’t do the last pattern part. 



I will use it eventually maybe a lap blanket with just that one pattern. 

But other than that I’m happy with it 
First one done but it most definitely won’t be the last 

9 comments:

  1. Hard to judge size but looks like an excellent cot blanket. The colours are strong and beautiful. Tell us more about double borders... F says that has piqued her curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve tried to copy the link but it isn’t working.
      I’m sure if you just do a mosaic double boarder search on you tube you will find lots
      It was a “ where have you been all my life” moment lol

      Delete
  2. That's a complicated piece of work. Quite an accomplishment. Very rich colours. Well D be Angela. I like the idea is those double borders. Finished it off very much cely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really isn’t that hard. Just have to count
      If I can do it. Anyone can but thank you

      Delete
  3. Let me know when you want the Queen pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime I’m not baby sitting and you want to meet up at spin a yarn is good with me

      Delete
    2. Great. What are your babysitting days or do they vary?

      Delete
    3. Monday and Fridays
      But I right now I think I’ve got gastro

      Delete