Thursday, February 17, 2022

Getting back to normal

I’m slowly feeling better and I’ve been able to get back to the pool 
Two mornings in a row now 

Getting up is hard but I definitely feel better having Been 

Second lot of tomatoes getting dried for preserving 
I’ve tasted the ones I did the other day and they’re really yummy 

Slowly getting on with the blanket 
It’s not that it’s hard. It’s just getting big now and it’s hot working under it. 
The weather has turned today so I’ll do the next  pattern repeat today 


Because it has been not working with the blanket I decided to try and make a bag using 
Cotton I picked a simple mosaic pattern and got going. 
I’ve not watched a video this time. I’m going just by what I have learnt
So I’m hoping it looks ok when it’s done 




I’ll be resting today 
I plan to be at the pool at 5.30 again tomorrow morning 
Do an hours swim and be home in time for Ana to arrive 

Wish me luck! 



6 comments:

  1. What is this 5.30am thing you speak of? Who would go swimming in the middle of the night!!
    I am going to teach myself to knit socks as the jumper I am knitting for the husband is getting too heavy to sit under in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Socks are my last frontier
      I’ll have to tackle them again I tried a few years ago and they did my head in

      Delete
  2. Hope it continues of getting better.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are still knitting hats over here. We have so many blankets and quilts that F must stop or we suffocate. She has been studying a stash of bulky Alpaca fluff (thank you for your photo btw, now i know what they look like....F said she knew and they are sweet. I'm not convinced. They look dangerous to me.) ...anyway alpacas / fluff ...F suddenly lit up and decided to make a big poncho. She said it seemed appropriate considering where both originate. Ponchos just look like a blanket with a hole to me. xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are sweet but they know us. If strangers go into the paddock they keep a close eye on them. They take their job as flock guardians seriously

      Delete