Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Universal abundance




Today at knitting someone asked  about a lady that used to come to knitting but we haven’t seen her for a while. She used to breed cockatiels and a few ladies had received one from her 

I lamented that I never adopted one but life interfered and I missed the chance 

Well tonight while crocheting I received a massage from the bird lady asking if I knew anyone who wanted a bird. She needed to rehome one 

I said yes me lol 
Half an hour later her hubby dropped of bird and all paraphernalia 
Including enough food to last six months 

He doesn’t have a name so I’m going to think of one 
He’s a boy and he is nine years old

All suggestions welcomed 

Isn’t the universal wonderful 

3 comments:

  1. He's a beauty! He certainly has plenty of toys to pass his time.
    As for a name, other than ,pretty boy, I have no ideas. You have to live with him for a few days. The name will come.
    Na sas zisei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor wee fellow - 9 years old and no name? Does he chat? Such bright eyes, I hope you love having him about and that he gets really chatty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bird. You must have been well tuned into the universe.

    ReplyDelete