Thursday, July 20, 2023

Busy at home




I’ve been working on the blanket in short stages. I can’t concentrate for long periods and if I try I start to make mistakes. So slow is better. 


A young couple are having a hard time at the moment 
The dreaded evil cancer has invaded their lives. 
So to not feel completely useless I’ve been cooking all day   To fill their freezer. 




They have a one year old and their lives will be hectic to say the least. I hope having ready to go meals will help them cope 

It’s very cold  today. 
I’ve been keeping the fire going pretty hard. 
Either I’m getting old now. If I’m just not used to it after the warm weeks in the uk. But I’m really feeling it. 

For those in the heat. Stay safe. 
For the rest of us. Bundle up and stay warm 
And for everyone. Keep those you love close 
Life had a way of throwing spanners 

3 comments:

  1. Bless your sweet heart, I read for years. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to read someone you care about is struggling with a cancer diagnosis. We are sure your help and kindness will be great support ti their journey through that. Xxx Mr T and F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Angela. Meals will be one thing they don't have to worry about

    ReplyDelete