Saturday, July 1, 2023

Weekend



After seeing my wonderful son and his baby girl yesterday. My baby girl visited today with her beautiful family. 

I missed them all. Melody said she had missed me 
So it will definitely be a long time until I go away again lol 

Still not overdoing.
I pulled out a frozen meal I made before I leafy for our dinner tonight 

Still taking me half the night to fall asleep and finding I’m exhausted by five in the afternoon 
Hopefully I’ll be back to this time zone  again soon 

I’ve started working on a hexi cardigan for me. 
It was lovely to be crocheting again. 

I’ve definitely missed my crafting 

3 comments:

  1. What a great welcome home. It's nice to know you're missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be enjoying home after that wonderful trip. Yes, I thought you'd want to get back into making again. Hexi cardigan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color will your new cardigan be?
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete