Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Things to come

I swam again today. Yeahhh
I didn’t do coffee I felt yucky so i came home 
I’m not as fit as I was. Even though we did a lot of walking it wasn’t proper exercise. It was just walking to see things not to keep the heart rate up 

So I may have pushed a tad hard at the pool. I’ll have to remember to take it easy for a few weeks. 

Meanwhile I’m doing the prep work on a project I have in mind 



These are the tea towels I bought all over the trip. 
 Think I’ve got enough for two quilts 

I’m going to need blankets and quilts for something else in the pipeline 

I won’t say more for now. 
I’ll keep you guessing. 
Only for a little while. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You’ll just have to wait lol

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, bringing back those souvenir t towels. Can't wait to see results.
    Meantime, take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here’s another one itching to see what you’ve planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a watch this space post! I think there was also a lot of sitting on your travels, in various vehicles. And great food.. But you're doing fine, and it was a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea towels into quilts -- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete