Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Change of planes





Little Ana wasn’t feeling 100%. So she came to grandmas and grandpas for the day. 

Grandma had an ouchie massage appointment and really needed to go. So grandpa had to step up. 

I had feed her breakfast and had all the toys and books out. So all he had to do was keep her amused. 

Once out of the massage I rang to see how he was going. 
He was pretty proud of himself. He had got her to go down for a sleep without an argument. 

I had to drop in to my baby girls house as melody had left her knitting here and had asked me about it. I found it and dropped it off. But didn’t stay long. 

Well by the time I had got home Ana was awake and hubby had changed her and was happily playing with her. 

He now thinks he’s grandpa of the year! 

Grandpa stayed and helped all day as I was very very sore. I had done serious damage when I fell in Edinburgh. 

I should be ok by Friday for our normal Ana grandma day. 

But since grandpa is so good at this baby sitting Caper I may just leave him to it. 

What do you think?  Lol 

5 comments:

  1. Grandpa (aka Pops) gets all the granddaughter sitting jobs over here. Seems only fair. Share it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Grandpa just got promoted to a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's a changing of the guard chez Aussie! I've been wondering how you were doing after that fall. You never complain, but I was sure there was an aftermath.
    How did Gpa cope with your absence on the trip? Maybe that's another post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just kinda blended in with the usual aches and pains.
      I just thought it was combing back to the cold. Not used to it

      Delete
  4. Lucky you, and Ana. You get a rest, she gets a new playmate. Grandpa gets a bit of Ana bonding. Keeps you all happy. Make sure it happens more often lol

    ReplyDelete