Monday, July 3, 2023

Still suffering




It’s Monday 3rd July. It’s 3.30am 
And I’ve been awake since midnight 

I tried going to sleep late but I still wake up. Ready to start my day 
Only problem is. During the afternoon I’m so tired I just drop off to sleep 
No matter what I do to try and stay awake 
I’ve even fallen asleep mid conversation. 

It’s day five since coming home. And apparently this can last for a couple of weeks 
Because I was away for so long 
Because I’m older. Yup that’s a consideration 
And because we really do live on the other side of the world to pretty much everyone else 

I did have plans to swim this morning. 
And if not swimming to meet the ladies for coffee. 
But by then I’ll be so tired it would be dangerous for me to drive. 

Looks like I’ll be hibernating for a few more days at least. 
This is getting annoying now 


4 comments:

  1. It takes much longer than you think, so boring. Only way is through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take it easy for a few days -- you have a perfect, built-in excuse not to do ANYTHING you don't want to, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say it takes a day for every hour of time zone changes to get back to normal Angela. 6 days expected for moi and now at 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gawd that means nine days for me.
      Three more to go!

      Delete