Monday, July 10, 2023

Resembling normal




Last night I went to bed and actually slept at a decent time. 
I had set the alarm for six thirty and woke around six
Off I went to the pool for my first session since coming back. 
It was lovely to see nearly everyone and they all seem pleased to see me back 

Then it was off to coffee with my little group laughing and talking. 
A quick shop, got some day old bread for the chickens 
And now home again. Waiting on the washing machine to finish so I can hang out the towels to dry 

I’ve been slowly working on this cardigan for me 
It’s almost mindless and it helps to keep my hands busy 

I’ve started watching outlander, half way through the second season 
So after the washing   I’ll make myself some lunch hit Netflix and continue to work
On the hexi cardi

Hopefully I’ll be able to wake up and go again tomorrow. It was nice to be in the water again 
I’ll listen to my body and I won’t push. 
See I can be a good girl. Sometimes 


5 comments:

  1. Hexi cardi - good description. F knitted one in triangles and corners like that so she knows how they work. Clever isn't it? Good to read that normal service is being resumed at last. Xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onwards and upwards from here. Once you get back into your routine you will be back to your young self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are getting back to normal again! I watched the first 3 seasons of "Outlander" but I've still got the other ones to go. I think there's 7 seasons so far? Apparently there's only one more year of programs still to come and then the series will be over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for swimmig and enjoying your friends company. Sounds as though your normal routine is finally back again.
    It's mid summer here and we still haven't started swimming.
    Lovely to be crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post only just showed up, after a later one. Hmm. Looks as if you're really back home now.

    ReplyDelete