Saturday, December 23, 2023

Busy busy

It’s been a busy time in the nest 
Swimming 
Doctors 
Coffee with the gang 
Cooking 
Cooking 
Cooking 
Yup. Lots of that. 
Thursday had lunch with my newest friend 
Whom I meet for the first time in Dublin and only lives 
Twenty minutes away from me 
Friday was ana day and boy was she full of beans. 
Then we all went to mrs Claus house, that’s what I call her, 
And had Christmas drinks, eat and laughter. 


I was able to get a picture of all three girls 
This is out on the deck of mrs Claus home. 
Dianne is the one who has encouraged me to get into the full swing of Christmas 
And everytime I see my girls eyes light up. I am so very grateful she did. 

Currently resting   As I have a big day of tidying up 
Ready for the coming few days. 

A big merry Christmas to those that celebrate 
Happy holidays to those that don’t. 
And to all. May there be peace in your homes



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a good New Year, Angela and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, my friend. Have a wonderful time with the family. Catch up in the new year is needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, και χρόνια πολλά .

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a lovely photo. I hope your holidays will also be happy ones.

    ReplyDelete