Sunday, December 3, 2023

Lovely weather


Today it stopped raining and the sun came out.  So  we finished cleaning out back and I put up the last of the decorations 




I turned those gold wreaths into, what I like to think, are snow men 

Don’t know I’ve I’ve succeeded. But here they are 
Still they’re sparkly  so that’s ok 



You can see the blue sky in the background.  Free vitamin D 



Hubby put the lights up for me. I didn’t have to go up and down the steps 



A pic of the garland after I fattened it up a bit. 
You can see in the background we hadn’t cleaned when I took this picture. All winter stuff kinda gets dumped under the back porch. 




I really needed to get those dahlia bulbs in some dirt. They had started to grow 
So the two big round pots were purchased this morning and hubby filled them for me. 

Bulbs now safely planted 





I’ve now decided I need to rest 
Hubby is mowing with the ride on mower while he can

If we keep on top of it all. It’s much easier to deal with  
Now let’s hope the weather starts to cooperate and allows us to maintain it all

We will see 

6 comments:

  1. I love a bit, or a lot, of sparkle. I keep forgetting what season you're in, planting and Christmas decorating together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those big round pots are awesome . It's December so I'm feeling a little Xmas spirit. Your decorations are inspiring me now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see there no use for snow shovel where your at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are mega pots! When you get to spend more time at your farm who will water all the pots? Or do you have a watering system?

    ReplyDelete