Monday, February 12, 2024

Steamy Monday

This morning I got up early to feed all the animals before the heat set in 
Then I was off into town to pick up my new glasses 
Back home to get the house in order for the cleaner 

It was a very steamy sunrise 





While my lovely cleaner was working away I finished my first tea towel quilt I made. It was at the quilters for ages 

But it’s done  now 



It definitely is a queen size and very heavy 
Wrestling with it at the sewing machine worked up a sweat. Even with the aircon and fans going 

Now it done I really like it. I especially love the mix of scraps I used on the boarders and the binding was made the same way 

I’ve still got even more tea towels 
You can accumulate lots over seven weeks 

Good thing we will need blankets for the farm 

2 comments:

  1. It's a very handy reminder of your trip. Very clever of you to imagine it all and finish the quilt. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it especially the sheep tea towel. Great photo of the sun......

    ReplyDelete