Thursday, February 1, 2024

Once again

The wheel turns 




First of the harvest sabbats 
As you can see they’re flipped down in the Southern Hemisphere 

Those in the north will be celebrating Imbolc
, which means. In the womb
The ewes have lambs waiting to be born. 

But here we are harvesting and preserving for the coming winter 
I love celebrating these milestones. As they let me know what I’m doing and I feel 
Connected to those in the past the gardener not for pleasure or saving a few dollars. 
But because it was a necessity. 

We all come from a long line of survivors. They had to have been to live long enough 
To procreate. All the way down the line to us 

I think this is a nice way to thank and appreciate them 

Blessed be 


7 comments:

  1. That's lovely, thank you. You're many hours ahead of where I live, still seeing out January here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning to go to tarot tea, for imbolc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful wheel.
    Blessings Be xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Lammas to you and may you have much harvesting still this year.

    ReplyDelete