Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A tale of three lounges

My friend who has back and hip issues like me was visiting her son’s home in Perth. 

She said that while sitting on  his lounge she never got any pain. 

Once she got home she purchased the exact same lounge 

Hubby and I were talking about replacing our lounge as it had no support left and was causing us both lots of pain. 


When my friend told me about her new lounge we visited to check it out. 

It was so nice to sit in, was higher than ours  and so very  supportive 


So off the three of us went to buy one for our home 




It arrived today and it’s all set up 
I now need to work out how to get rid of the indents in the carpet 

It even has the seal of approval from the princess 



Word of mouth. Is the best advertising 
And we all hope we have much less pain now 

5 comments:

  1. What a nice new couch -- so big! I hope you have less back and hip pain because of it. The carpet indents will slowly disappear by themselves, won't they? after a few vaccuumings and regular wear and tear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m hoping they do. I did try to wet one and get it rise. Just to see. It does look like it started to I guess we just have to wait and see

      Delete
  2. That's an impressive couch. Hope it does the trick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If nothing else. We at least have a spot for each adult when both the kids visit now. So that’s good

      Delete