Monday, April 15, 2024

Mercury retrograde

What a day. Mercury’s retrograde is definitely making itself know. 

Mercury governs all communications. And today there have been internet breakdowns, computer problems and just general chaos 

I had to ring and make an appointment for a colonoscopy and gastroscopy 

First the phone didn’t go through. 
Then I tried doing an online booking. 
Nope 

Pulled my hair out had a sit tried again to book online 
Nope 

Tried the phones and success 

And I was only number six in the queue yeahhh 

Having done that it was advised I come in to fill in paperwork as they didn’t know how long before their computers were up and running again 

I’ve just got back. Seriously. What a pain the the posterior 

And I’ve still got the actual appointment to go! 

This is after going into town to meet the girls for coffee 
Did a quick shop then headed to Bunnings for veggie seedlings 
And I may have purchased a few bulbs oops lol 

I’ve planted the bulbs 
I’m having a little rest before I go out to plant up the seedlings 





And last night I finished the Weasley inspired blanket 
I like how it turned out.
It’s heavy and very very warm 



Once the machinery shed is built. Part of it will be turned into a living space. With wood stove and couches that turn into beds 

I’m going to need blankets for those 

Now I’ll just have to decide what pattern I’m going to attempt next 

15 comments:

  1. Well done on both counts, appointments and blanket. The blanket is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket.
    Hope the appointment system gets back Into gear xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With our telcos who knows. I’t doesn’t matter now. I’ve been and done all the required paperwork

      Delete
  3. Ha - living space in the machinery shed - do we all think like that? My first project on our new site is to build the machine shed and workshop with a 'living space' (which will ultimately become the studio) in the roof space. We need a large roof first because our only water supply will be retained rainwater. Your blanket looks great - some of those blues are really jewel like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our only water will be rain water as well. It’s going to have a big catchment area so I hope we will always have enough. Plus there will be what ever water we bring in the van. It too has large capacity water tanks

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It will have an oven and cook top. So all winter I’ll be able to cook and keep warm

      Delete
  5. Your Weasley inspired blanket turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket is wonderful! I like your design a lot, the color distribution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put my hand in the bag and pulled out two or three squares and just made sure I didn’t have two that looked alike close to each other. It was pretty random

      Delete
  7. Having coffee with the gals or friend is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Time out with company is good for the mind and the soul

      Delete