Friday, April 12, 2024

Flying by

Another Friday. Seems like Time is speeding up 

Ana and trixie watching bluey while I organise breakfast 



Abs knows where the nail polish is kept and ask if she can have purple nails. I said sure so off she went to get the bag of children’s polish 



During the week her daycare posted a picture of her doing puzzles so I dug out the ones I had 
She was very good. I only had minimal input 



All puzzles in the box done. She looks very pleased with herself 



At eleven thirty she asked for a nap. So I headed into my craft room 

The other day I made this patchwork backing out of pure wool blanket off cuts 




So today I made up a patchwork or wadding out of my scraps 
Y’all know I don’t like to waste 

As you can see it’s passed quality control 



Still have lot’s of off cuts. 
They will all get used 



So now all I have to do. Is get hubby to help me move the table into the center of the craft room so I can sandwich and pin all three pieces together 

Then I will quilt it. 
Trim it 
And make the binding to bind it. 

Simple. 

And on knitting news. All one hundred squares have been finished 

Another project on the home straight 

5 comments:

  1. Several works in progress all at the same time - are you still painting as well? (and where do you get woolen blanket offcuts from?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana as usual as cute as a button. And so clever.
    And ditto above. Where do you find woollen blanket cut offs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a wool mill. I came across it during covid and bought a few bags. Each one is supposed to be enough for one decent size blanket

      Delete
  3. Can you send me the link to the wool mill? Amy would be interested.
    I love the chubby fingers and toes. Such a wonderful age.

    ReplyDelete