Thursday, April 4, 2024

Feeling poorly



I’ve been feeling under the weather since Saturday. Yesterday was the worst. Thankfully as today is progressing I’m feeling better. 

I wanted comfort food. So I got some frozen veggie soup I had made and used it to make a thick, risotto type lunch 



It was exactly what I needed. 
Soothing on a sore throat and warming 

I hope to be much better tomorrow as it’s Ana day. 
Drinking lemsips every night had obviously done the job 

Hope your all feeling well and happy 

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon. Try not to get exhausted by Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is definitely where you need to be when you’re feeling this low. Ana will enjoy all the little treats you have for her, lots of videos coming up😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you find it tough being under the weather an still having to think about what to prepare for the next meal - your own next meal? I know I do but if I leave it to Mr B all we would eat would be microwaved burgers and pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like good tasty comfort food. Hope you're feeling better for Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the good warm soup was a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete