Friday, April 5, 2024

Full on

Today all three little princesses (?) came to play 
They’re such good girls and play beautifully together 



Ana and Melody playing office workers.  I had to be the secretary and answer all calls lol 



Mani pedi time. Melody looked after Ana and I then melody’s nails 



Brianna climbing and never sitting still long enough for a picture 




Here they all are having Maccas for lunch. 
I know. Bad grandma. 
But it was easy and they ate most of it. Grandma had leftovers. Never again   Too old for such things. 



The older girls have now gone home. Ana is with grandpa checking on the stock. Making sure they all have water. 

Grandma will definitely be having a G&T tonight 
Tired but so very happy 

5 comments:

  1. Nice having 3 little girls that play together. They're all cuties. Enjoy the g & t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey I find our one more than enough and Mr B came home yesterday looking shattered from having a full day of (half term) grand-daughter sitting. If there were three I think he would emigrate😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it through the day. A secretary's work is never done.

    ReplyDelete