Thursday, April 11, 2024

Happy birthday

Today is my baby girls birthday. She had organised an outing with her family but her hubby had to work so she asked if would like to go. 

Of course I said yes so I went to her place this morning 
And off we went to a paint some pottery 



We all chose what we wanted to paint and had lots of fun being creative 



Brianna concentrating on her plate 



Melody choosing her colours 



My baby girl painting flowers on her platter 



Me I chose a jug.  painting butterflies and a flower. 
I’ll use it as a vase once it’s done 



They’ll be glazed, fired and we get to pick them up in two weeks 

It was a lovely way to spend the morning 
I hope the rest of her birthday is fun and as special as she is 

6 comments:

  1. That's a really fun way to celebrate. Everyone enjoys themselves. Happy birthday to your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a grand thing to do, and have a proper thing to hold and remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely way to celebrate. Experiences are better than things. In this one you also get a thing! Happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to spend a birthday. She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete