Thursday, August 12, 2021

A first




I just made my very first two tone square 
I need 22 half cream half colour squares 
And eight squares of two different colours 

I think I’ll be busy with these for a while 
Lockdown was extended for another seven days so we won’t be released until next Thursday 
And it’s not looking for for then if the numbers keep going up 

There is no use crying over spilt milk 
It only upsets you and it won’t make a lick of difference 

So I’ll keep crocheting and keeping busy 
Hope your all well and happy 

Stay safe 
See ya 


5 comments:

  1. I real color combo. Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have this finished before the end of even a 7 day lockdown extension at the rate you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely colour combo. Keep crocheting and keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I made quite a few today and yes at this rate I’ll have all the squares done tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi do you have the pattern for this square Thanks

    ReplyDelete