Saturday, August 14, 2021

Stage two





All squares are finished.  They didn’t take long at all. They’re only four rows so they work up quickly 
I’ve placed them all out following the picture and I think it looks ok 

I’ve pinned it all and numbered the rows 


So I can start sewing. 
This is going to take the longest I think I’m trying to decide if I want another row of cream squares on each side or just make a thick boarder. 
I’ll see how I feel once it’s all sewn up 

The wether today is sunshine 
Although still cold I think we have turned the wheel and the horrid middle of winter weather might be gone 
We can only hope 

Stay safe and well 
See ya 


4 comments:

  1. I real like the lay out.
    Coffee is on and stay soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’m sure it will look nicer once it’s finished

      Delete
  2. Looking good. Sympathize on the sewing - i hate doing thst bit so much that these days i only make designs i can crochet together. In fact i crocheted the seams on my latest bit of knitting and think I've got away with it!😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t mind sewing. It’s mindless and I can watch a movie or listen to an audiobook
      And right now I have lots of time so it helps fill that

      Delete