Saturday, August 28, 2021

I can see clearly

A job I usually do every six month was put off because of excessive pain and probably the can be bothered attitude I had due to constant lockdowns



But as you see it was really bad out there 



So since it’s the weekend hubby and tackled the job together 
Moving everything and getting stuck in





And now I can see out my windows again 




Once it’s all dry we will put everything back 
It’s lovely working outside when you have someone helping and the suns out 

Stay safe 
See ya 

2 comments:

  1. I love your verandah - do you use it much in summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the mornings. The sun is behind the house so it’s nice and cool here. But in the afternoons the sun is in front of the house so then I hurry to the back

      Delete