Monday, May 8, 2023

Finished



I finished the C2C   It’s helped keep me sane these last few weeks. I’ve not had anxiety, well not much. And no meltdowns. It’s been added to the blanket pile 

Facebook has been full of the hexi cardigans 
I made this today just to see how I go. 
I though Ana might use it. But it’s turned out a tad small I say.   So I’ll add it to the charity pile when I get back 





Only two more sleeps 
Busy making sure all housework is up to date. 
Well as much as I can anyway 

9 comments:

  1. That is a very cute jacket. Two more sleeps!
    I doubt I will see you before you leave. I have a bag of books in my car for you. I'll hang on to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they get annoying drop them off at the workshop

      Delete
  2. Love the throw! And the jacket is adorable!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’ll be making a few once I get home. They’re all over the internet right now

      Delete
  3. Are you taking a small project or two to knit on the plane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it. But decided no. There won’t be much elbow room I shouldn’t think. And it’s just more stuff to carry

      Delete
  4. 2 more sleeps! How exciting. There's probably only one by the time you read this. Have a great journey. Kalo taxidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just now saw this post. Blogger's loading randomly. I really like the jacket.

    ReplyDelete