Saturday, May 6, 2023

Winter colours

 Few of my camellias are flowering. 
One reason I love then is they  make your winter gardens look colourful 







The tamarillo had a few fruit but I’m thinking it’s on its last legs. 



Hubby bought me this weather vane 
The red cups spin round in the wind 
I’ve got one on the roof of the back veranda a witch flying on her broom with her cat. 




I love all the garden art. Especially if they move. 
The coronation is on tonight. I’ll start watching and see how I go. Get me in the mood for London 

10 comments:

  1. My camellias are just starting to bud. Yours are gorgeous.
    This time next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time next week I’ll be far far away lol

      Delete
  2. Exciting anticipation! I hope the weather improves for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is set to improve once I leave lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They should be lovely when they all grow bigger

      Delete
  4. Your garden is gorgeous. Full of colour and interest. What do you do with the tamarillos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just eat them as they are. Cut in half and scoop out the inside

      Delete
  5. I find it comforting watch leaves and such float to the ground.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The garden is a great place to find inner peace

      Delete