Tuesday, May 30, 2023

National gallery

Today it was all about art 







So much art 
I sent this one to my art teacher and fellow student 
I think we need to dress a tad nicer when we go to class lol 















And more art 


















It was a tad overwhelming 
I did sit in front of the Monet bridge one and just absorbed the talent and inspiration 

Who knows. It might work. 
We will see when I get back home 

The best part of all the museums and galleries. Is they’re free 
Can’t complain about that 

8 comments:

  1. I find I can only look at a few works before I can't look any more -- too much to take in. I had a nice game there, naming the artists. Some of them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have to stop and just sit. My head was spinning

      Delete
  2. Lots of masterpieces there! What a great way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a sprinkle of what they had.

      Delete
  3. I love these. You guys are doing all the awesome things London has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely that it's all free. Lots of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Not much is in life anymore

      Delete