Saturday, May 27, 2023

Meet up and wax works


This morning we met up with Nancy’s daughter in laws mother and sister. We had a coffee at the welcom centre and went in to the exhibition. 
All about MILK 
it was very interesting and I’ll never look at a glass of milk the same way again. 

Then we all headed off to the underground and they went off to Buckingham Palace and we went to Madam Tussauds 







































There were lots of interactive attractions and a 3D short movie. 
Once again very different to when I last visited. 

After a lovely pub lunch we are back resting in our room 
Another beautiful sunny day in London 

7 comments:

  1. So long since I was at mme Tussauds. Yes, very different now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lifelike. I think I recognise the one behind R2D2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was strange. Don’t remember her in the movies lol

      Delete
  3. I been to one small wax museum before.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re so lifelike they are a tad creepy

      Delete