Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Day five lockdown five




Ive finally sewn on the binding and will now spend the rest of the day hand stitching 
The back 

The blanket was quilted ages ago but it kept getting pushed back as other projects had to come first 

Our lockdown was supposed to end tonight but we have just got the news it’s been extended for another seven days 
States all around us are also going into lockdown as the delta variant goes through the population like a fire 
We are all hoping it gets extinguished before it becomes a huge bushfire 

Other than that 
The weather is again wet and cold 
So hand stitching a binding on a quilt is actually a the best thing to do 
I have my audiobook going and a poodle fast asleep right beside me on a crochet blanket 

All in all. Not a bad day ahead 
Stay safe and well 
See ya 


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh looking good - that's inspired me to try and finish the Tigger quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 7 days, oh boy. You'll have finished every project and WIP you've ever started if this goes on.
    Lucky you're a crafty lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s ok. I have plenty lol I just hope it’s not longer than seven days. But I’m not holding my breath

      Delete
  3. Sounds like the perfect project for a wintery lockdown day. MegXx

    ReplyDelete