Friday, July 23, 2021

The hardest part

I know lockdown is hard on many people for many reasons 
But for me. This is the hardest part. 
Not seeing my girls 



They grow so fast. Specially at Anastasias age that I feel I miss so much 
Last year I missed almost a whole year of Melody’s and Brianna’s life 
At least that’s how it felt 




I do look forward to the day we can visit again
And I can get cuddles    I never have enough cuddles 
Hopefully they will continue to give grandma cuddles for a long time 
Even when they are much older 

Stay safe and well 
See ya 




3 comments:

  1. Oh those beauties. They've all grown so much, especially that cutie Anastasia. Do you keep in touch via facetime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this time. Since it’s only been a few weeks. But it it goes on longer we will again

      Delete
  2. I think it pretty hard on us grandparents. But with modern technology we can see them.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete