Thursday, October 20, 2022

Another glorious day

The weather today has been beautiful. More like spring is supposed to be. There is a warmth to the sun and you just want to go outside 

My nasturtium is making a lovely natural mulch around my dwarf mulberry bush. This one is a white mulberry 



I’m not sure what this plant is. But the bees love it. It was covered. I’ve got another in a pot. So pretty 



My olive tree is full of baby fruit 



The roses are covered in buds. 





Soon it will be full of flowers 
They are so forgiving 

I checked them for aphids. Some buses were being hammered while others not even one. Very strange 

So I just walk around them with my spray bottle attacking those little blighters.  I usually make my own but I just bought an organic one to try. 



Two of Trixies beds were washed and dried in the sunshine 
She has a third one but she only uses that one when I’m in the craft room sewing. I haven’t done much sewing so that bed was still smelling of the last wash 



As I did heaps yesterday I was a tad sore today. Do I have spent most of the day painting outside 

Not Finished as yet. But it’s coming together 
I need more colours so next time I’m near the big office works I’ll get more. 



I even did a quick grocery shop as I had run out of Anastasia’s favourite snacks 

The rest of the day will be spent relaxing in front of the telly while I keep working on the baby blanket 

The weekend is almost here 

4 comments:

  1. Your painting is showing your roots! What paint do you use?
    I want to find some red nasturtiums. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just acrylics. I’m pretty sure I saw red nasturtiums seeds at bunnings the other Day. The one in cranny

      Delete
  2. Oh look at those colourful nasturtiums. Mine are just starting to reappear .
    And olives too!! When is the picking season? They are just starting to pick here
    As for the painting...Zito Ellada 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure when the actually picking season is. Going by your season it will be sometime in autumn. I hope I get some this year. It will be nice to make my own

      Delete