Monday, January 9, 2023

Todays job

Cleaning the front of the house. It was pretty bad. Lots of spiderwebs and dust. OMG. So much dusty



I only did the house. From that big rafter out still needs doing but I’ll attack it with the giant toilet bush, that’s what I call it, that gets all the webs 



The windows look much better. Although they need doing from the inside due to little girls and little dogs 



And even the hammock got washed. Once dry I’ll put it back on its stand   I might even get in and relax for a while 



Hubby decided he would keep going around the side of the house. 

If he’s that eager let him go I say 
I’m now inside trying to catch my breath 

Roast is in the slow cooker. I’ll cook up some veggies later and dinner is taken care off 

I’ve gone swimming and did two loads of washing. So I’m declaring it work day over. 
Don’t want to overdo 

10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a full day to me. I like your porch very much, that width must help shade the house nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the west side of the house and it’s the long side. So it really gets hot in the last afternoon. We didn’t have a porch so we had it built. It keeps the place much cooler

      Delete
  2. I had an lazy day.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been the year of the spider here. Webs seem to appear in the wink of an eye. Hard to get rid of them though I have that giant toilet brush too. Swipes them all away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t like doing it. But I’m going to have to spray. We had lost of the poisonous
      Ones out there. And now they’ve been distributed I don’t want them in the house

      Delete
  4. I like those productive days. I managed to get a few little jobs crossed off my list!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the joys of dog snot and sticky fingers on windows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I still haven’t cleaned the inside. But it’s on the very long list

      Delete