Thursday, October 26, 2023

Busy everyday

Monday was doctors appointment 
Tuesday was swimming 
Wednesday was walking in the gardens 









And the off to the shopping centre to meet up with our fourth swim friend who is battling health issues 

This morning I just couldn’t get going I was up normal time but I just could 

So a morning rest. Then off to get supplies for Ana tomorrow 

Hubby and wonderson fly off tomorrow to Vegas for a automotive show. 

I get ten days being totally in charge here 
Ohhhh what kind of mischief can I get into do you think? 

4 comments:

  1. Ten days of havoc, let's see..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 10 day long par-TAY at your place? Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that water feature/path in your Gardens. Looks like a great place to relax. As for when the cat's away.... I'm sure you will think of something (or absolutely nothing perhaps).

    ReplyDelete