Sunday, October 29, 2023

Mamma Mia

Today we went to Melbourne to see mamma Mia 
It was a fun action packed version and I loved it 



These ones are from the web site 
This is Sophie. The actress was great and sang beautifully 







The whole cast was fantastic. But the actress playing the mum. Donna was exceptionally good 

We even got to stand and dance at the end. 
I highly recommend seeing it. 

We had dinner after the show and then came home. 
Which suited me fine.  

A great day full of laughs. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Those Abba songs are so catchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep singing them in my head. It was a great show

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was lovely to forget the troubles of the world for a little while and spend a few hours on a Greek island

      Delete
  3. Amazing how music can be woven into such a story years after it was written. I love live theatre.

    ReplyDelete