Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Neglected area

Along the south side of the house, is an out of sight out of mind area 

The weeds were as big, or bigger, than the plants. 
Some bigger than the pots! 

If you enlarge the pic you’ll see just how bad some of them were. 



Hubby wants to spray this area so I only weeded the pots and around them   

He still has plenty of weeds to
Spray 



They are looking much better. 
I watered the pots as they were dry. The weeds too all the moisture that might of fallen, although this is just under cover of the eaves. So miss quite a bit of rain

I’ve had to stop as now I need help to empty the weed bucket. I kinda overfilled it. 
All pots need topping up and mulching 

So I’ll wait until hubby gets back. Maybe he,or one of the boys, can give me a hand 

I’m going much slower these day. But I’m still going
and that is a good thing. 

5 comments:

  1. Your constant activity is amazing. And you pace yourself well. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. I think you know how to manage your energy levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when you have 'before and after' and can see a really big difference for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great garden update. You work hard!

    ReplyDelete