Thursday, October 19, 2023

Hello sunshine

The sun is shining and it’s getting warmer. So of course we plant seedlings 

I got a few punnets from Bunnings 



The two pots have cucumbers and eggplant 
They were extras that didn’t fit in the big beds 



The bulk of the cucumbers and eggplants 



Zucchini. You’ll never go hungry with zucchini in your garden 





Potatoes in the back. A self seeded lettuce and sweet corn in this bed 



The spaghetti squash Brianna planted has taken off 




The latest strawberries growing 



Another view of  the potato 



Pretty sure this is the capsicum amongst the last of the cabbages 





Bush beans. These two were leftovers 



The bulk of the punnet is in here 
I moved this into a sunnier spot. The trees had grown and nothing thrived in it after that   Hopefully I’ve now fixed the problem 



The mini cucumbers melody planted with grandpa 



It’s been so nice today that I hung two loads of washing out. Put a third into the machine and went to a doctors appointment. 

By the time I got home the first two had dried. So I brought that in and hung out the third 

I’ll go out soon and bring that lot in 

Tomorrow is auto nice ageing.  So before Ana gets here I’ll strip the bed and hang the sheets outside 

Grandpa will mow and we might just be able to have some outside play time 

It’s always nicer when the suns out. Makes you very happy 

4 comments:

  1. How industrious! Your garden is well started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cheated an bought the seedlings. But still much cheaper than buying all that food. And not as nice

      Delete
  2. Well done. You won't be buying much foodstuff this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not. Although if something is really cheap I’ll buy it to preserve for when it’s not.

      Delete