Friday, October 27, 2023

Day one

Hubby and woke up before his alarm this morning. Around three am 

He was all packed and ready to go. His ride arrived to pick him up around 4.30 am. And I was on my own 

Mummy dropped Ana off normal time and my grandma day began 

Breakfast was a selection of good food and some cookies. The cookies were a request so a compromise was that I added some to the plate 

All was consumed 



The cheeky little monkey brought the pram to me from the spare room and sat in it. She wanted to go for a walk but it was too cold this morning 
So I diverted her attention and got rid of the pusher outside 



Lunch and then a big sleep. 
Once she woke up she was full of beans. Moving things and getting her partner in crime to follow her all over the house 



Afternoon rest was sitting in grandmas spot watching bluey while I got her snacks ready 



When mummy arrived to pick her up she got a call so she stayed in the car to take it. 
Meanwhile these two were waiting patiently for her to come inside 



After they had left I watered all the pots out front
Packed up all the toys 
Fed and watered chickens making sure they were safety locked up

And now resting before deciding what I’m going to have for dinner 

If all my days are this busy the ten days will fly by and hubby will be home before I know it 

13 comments:

  1. Nothing like a busy grandkid to fill up a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your little adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It’s a peek into my boring life

      Delete
  3. She looks a real sweetie and will certainly keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She’s a wonderful little munchkin

      Delete
  4. Ana is a very clever little poppet and such a lovely face. Glad you both had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think so too. But I am a tad biased lol

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. She brought out the toy vacuum cleaner and left it with me. I’m now wondering if she was hinting I needed to spring clean lol

      Delete
  6. I should think the day after a visit involves resting and recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound like a good grandma day.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete