Friday, March 11, 2022

Best friends



At knitting the other week. One of the ladies, Barb, was making dolls clothes for her granddaughter 
I commented that I’d love some for some dolls my daughter had when she was little so her girls, and her niece can play with them 

Well not only did Barbara make me a dress, And some cute underwear another Barbra at knitting made me some pink pants jumper and hat 
How cute do they look 
And the clothes fit perfectly 

So I’ve had some fun today, while ana sleeps dressing these dolls 
I truely have the bestest friends ever! 

10 comments:

  1. Doll clothes is something I like to do for my granddaughters.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I’m going to try and find some patterns.
      Not only for knitting and crochet but to sew as well
      I used to love dressing my dolls when I was a child

      Delete
  2. Wow that pink is neon. Great friends - we agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. The bright colour will make it easier to find lol

      Delete
  3. I used to make dresses and clothes for my grandkids dolls. Quick knits and they loved whatever I made. These are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re very talented hopefully anything I make will be just as lovely

      Delete
  4. I'm sure you could find patterns for the dolls' clothes. Maybe premmie patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s what I was thinking but I have seen patterns on Pinterest for baby borns too

      Delete
  5. Those dolly outfits are very cute. You have such lovely crafty friends.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete