Monday, March 21, 2022

The end

This is the last zucchini relish I’ll be making until next  harvest 
There is one plant left but we will just eat what comes off that 



I found a recipe for cucumber relish   We had five big cucumbers and two small green ones so I decided to make it. I had all ingredients except for the crushed ginger so I got that today after swimming 




I think my cucumbers have finished now 
So these five jars is all I’ll have 

The pantry is looking quite healthy now
Combined with the beef off the paddock and frozen vegetables from the garden 
We are going to be well fed over winter 

Hopefully things will slow down in the next few weeks and I can get back to indoor crafting 

7 comments:

  1. Look very yummy.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the zucchini was nice. But I was pleasantly surprise to taste the cucumber

      Delete
  2. You grow your own beef as well? Now is the time to settle down for winter. You have done well. Enjoy the crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it’s going to be hard to find a calf to replace it
      At an affordable price anyway. But we will keep an eye out

      Delete
  3. You won't be worrying about shortages and price increases. What a wonderful array of relish. All you need is a stockpile of toilet paper and you're home and happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol oh no not the toilet paper wars again I don’t think I could handle it
      Maybe I’ll just start buying a pack a week just in case

      Delete
  4. Just Click On Links Below And Get Best Branded Online Medications About Different Symptoms From Branded And Registered Company Named Pharma Health Online.

    Buy Pain-Relief Pills
    Buy Sleeping-Aid Pills
    Buy Generic Anti-Anxiety Pills
    Buy Weight-Loss Pills

    ReplyDelete