Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Another morning in the garden

This garden bed had cucumber planted in it. Most of the bulbs had been moved so instead of wasting a growing season I just put an extra couple of plants I had in and they grew 



The last of the cucumbers. It wasn’t a Huge harvest. But we had enough to eat fresh 



Once I pulled it out I planted these. I love the rose like flowers 



And because I’m me. I also chucked in all these. What grows, grows. I’ve been collecting the packets as they go on sale   



A layer of mulch, then watered in. Done 



Unless we have long stretches of dry I pretty much leave these alone   

It seems to work well with bulbs. Ignore them. 
Another area is done and ready for winter. 

I’m going to need help with the other beds I think. So I might wait for hubby to help me. 

Now to shower and rest  before my ouchie massage this afternoon. 
Boy do I need it!

4 comments:

  1. Ranunculus are like rosebushes in disguise as flowers, lovely. That pain is quite a feature, in your life, sorry to note. sounds arthritic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It’s fibromyalgia. And it will always be with me. Also a few issues with the back so I have to be very careful

      Delete
  2. Your garden will be amazing. No pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pumpkins this year. Maybe next summer. I received a couple from across the road

    ReplyDelete