Monday, April 24, 2023

Recovering


Although the flu shot didn’t stop me getting sick I’m recovering really quickly. 
Others that have had it,  have taken weeks and weeks to get better. 

I’m feeling really well. I do tire quickly.  
So I’ve been doing little bits and bobs and resting in between 

The worst times are early morning and late at night. I get a tickle in the throat 
And cough. But medicated throat lozenges, and hot lemon drinks work a treat. 

The C2C is almost at the half way point. A few more rows and I’ll start to decrease. 
It’s keeping me sane 
I have lots of yarn to use up again 

I hope to be back in the pool Wednesday 
To get my fitness back up 
Hope your all well and happy.  

4 comments:

  1. Omgoodness! We had our Flu shots and didn't skip a beat! We also take supplements...D3, B12, Multi Vitamin men&women, Co-Q-10, Black Elderberry, Vitamin C...We used to have effects from the flu injections years past but not since we started supplementing.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Enjoy the week!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No this is the flu. After a weekend of being with lots of people I came down with it.
      A few people did. And even more with Covid. I’m just thankful it wasn’t covid

      Delete
  2. The C2C is coming along really well. Glad you're on the mend but don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going slow. Most of the big jobs are done now. So I can rest with no guilt

      Delete