Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easter Saturday

The rain that was promised yesterday has arrived. It’s been raining on and off all night and it’s still going now. Perfect for all the seedlings we planted yesterday. As long as it’s no too heavy 



I’ve got the big girls tonight while mummy and daddy go to the wedding reception 

So I decided to make them some Easter aprons 
So easy using tea towels and left over strips of fabric to make the binding/ ties 



We did a very quick shop to boost supplies to feed young princesses 
Last time they were here they wanted bacon and eggs. We have eggs but needed to get the bacon 



I think I’ll put on a pot of pumpkin and vegetables soup. Use up all I have. 
and continue to work on my blanket. 
At least this weather is great for sitting under a very warm blanket 

One more sleep till chocolate egg day 

12 comments:

  1. Fun little apron.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a wonder granny. It's those greek-yiayia roots. It reminds me of days gone by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly they’re so easy. No thinking required

      Delete
  3. I hope you had fun with the princesses! Those aprons are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re still here. We will be taking them home soon and then grandpa and I will have a drink and a rest lol

      Delete
  4. Lucky kids! Those are very nice aprons. I've been meaning to ask you -- what is the wording on your header? I can't make it out on my tablet, colors very close on this screen anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living a new life without kids while having to adjust to chronic pain

      Delete
    2. Ah, a bit sad, but thank you for explaining.

      Delete
  5. Autumn is definitely here. Bacon and eggs and homemade vege soup. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time they didn’t want bacon and eggs.
    So we will enjoy brunch tomorrow. Hopefully we will sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey easter aprons. That makes it a year since F made easter aprons in Piraeus and we had one out yesterday without even thinking about it. It seemed like last month! Your blanket is amazing.

    ReplyDelete