Saturday, April 29, 2023

Time flies

Another week has ended. 
Once again Ana arrived to spend the day with grandma. 
She’s growing so fast. And she’s such a little chatter box now. Just like her daddy was, still is! 

It’s been warm, very warm here for the last week, so I decided the veggies needed a drink. 
All wicking beds were almost empty 

As you can see we had a puddle of water after watering the pots and it was perfect for playing in lol 
I called her name as she had her back to me and this is the face I got. 
Butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth 


Unfortunately as soon as I had turned off the tap it started to rain 
I was like seriously. Doesn’t really matter I guess. At least we had a nice half an hour outside 

Then inside to have lunch and watch some telly tubbies 


Mummy and daddy had a date night. So Ana stayed with us until late. 
After dinner we cleaned up and put on our pjs. Sitting here with grandpa 



She did go to bed and slept for a couple of hours but woke up about twenty minutes before 
Her parents arrived to take her home. 

I’ve only got one more ana day before I fly away 
At this rate all the girls will be adults when I get back! 

Ticking off the to do list 
Tickets have been picked up 
A new coat has been purchased, as apparently it’s still very cold in London. 

Feeling like I’m organised. Knowing that I can’t possibly be. 
Wondering what I’m forgetting. 
All part of the experience I guess 

8 comments:

  1. Some time I can be chatterbox.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with being a chatter box I have to admit my son gets it’s from me lol

      Delete
  2. They have shops where you are going. Just remember the things you can't replace like your medications and you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medications have been purchased today.
      Another big ✅ off the todo list

      Delete
  3. PS- I MEANT to add your Ana is Adorable!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete