Friday, April 14, 2023

Friends and fashions

The girls have all modelled  their aprons 
They did seem to like them. 
Now they can help their mummies cook lots of yummy treats 


dropped in and I received lots of her stash of yarn and quilt wadding. 

That’s definitely helped rebuild my stash 





Her beautiful little granddaughter, sally, was with her 
Sally and Ana hit it off immediately and played nicely 

Leaving the grandmas to ohh and ahh over the craft supplies and enjoy a cuppa. 

All too soon sally and her nanna had to go home. 
Ana was very tired and went straight down for nap 

Me. Well I’m working on the envelope border 
Now I have all that yarn and some new patterns I really want to start something new 

Yup. I have a problem lol 

9 comments:

  1. Didn't take long to build your stash again! We shoulda known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that your stash got replenished again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like helping friends. I’m just kind like that 😂.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just see you at some kind of addicts recovery meeting - Hi I'm Angela and I'm a crochetholic. I am also addicted to yarn stashing..... (Don't worry you haven't got it on your own - a big parcel or yarn arrived at my house last week too.) Yours (buried in balls of wool) Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a huge pandemic. But we are all happy. So it doesn’t matter

      Delete
  5. Those girls are so sweet in their bunny aprons. Well done Granny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana’s has lamas on it. But she loves our alpacas so I told her they’re alpacas. She loved them

      Delete
  6. Sally had a ball. I will see if I can find more yarn for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't need anymore fabric in my stash.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete