Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Therapy

Ages ago I saw wind spinners on line somewhere and decided I really wanted one. 
At art I have to walk past a couple and I think. Ohh pretty. 

So when next door started selling them. Well, I just had to go over and get me one. 

I really really liked this one. Although it was not the one I originally had my eye on. 

Hubby and as with me and said just get this one as well. 



Hubby picked this one. He really liked it. 



This is the one I originally wanted. It spins round at the slightest breeze 
It was a lovely little therapy session choosing the ones we liked. I’ve been stuck home all week 



After the big buy up.  I finally found the chicken wire, I knew we had some. And have now got a trellis of sorts for the snow peas to grow on 



The sunshine is lovely today. And it’s warm. 
It’s ANZAC day today. 
To all that serve. Thank you 
Lest we forget 

12 comments:

  1. The spinners are wonderful. Much more artistic than a wind chime. I wonder if someone will make me one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn’t even know how to start to make one. I wish I did.

      Delete
  2. I've seen those spinners here...I need to go check to see if there are any more for sale...
    Love Your's!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see one spinning from where I’m sitting. Very zen indeed

      Delete
  3. Honor to you all on ANZAC Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wind spinners sure brighten up a yard! Nice ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little whimsy added to my day. Always a good thing

      Delete
  5. Definitely better than chimes. Great pieces of garden art and we really like art with movement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I can’t wait until the girls see them. It might keep Ana still for five minutes lol

      Delete
  6. I will check them out. I am sure I can find a spot for one in windy Lakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or two or three! Lol Seriously they’re so pretty

      Delete