Monday, April 17, 2023

Garden update


All veggies are growing well. I didn’t add tags do I’m not sure what is where. But I’ll know when it comes time to harvest. So that’s what counts 




Those teeny tiny leeks have grown heaps 





The newest cabbages, cauliflower and broccoli doing well 



Beetroot 









There is sorrel growing in here. Never grown it before so hopefully they thrive. Will then google recipes 



Asparagus and rhubarb 



My hanging pots are flowering I’m so happy they’re happy 





And finally this pic came up on my Facebook memories. It’s the beginning of the huge ass blanket. 



So I had to finish border so that it was all done in one year. 
You have the first stitches and the last. 



Love a bit of symmetry in my life. Don’t you 

3 comments:

  1. Those hanging baskets are delightful . And your garden is growing well. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the container garden!!
    And the hanging plants...Enjoy the day!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. How satisfying - completing in a year. Well done.
    Your garden is coming along really well.

    ReplyDelete