Friday, June 9, 2023

The parting of ways


Today I flew off to Dublin for my solo tour 
The plane was late so my transfer had gone so I caught a taxi to my hotel and the driver was lovely. 

A pic of us flying over the clouds 



I went for a walk once I had checked in and found 
“ the little museum of Dublin “
It had a tour by a very informative and funny young man 


It even had the Queen of Dublin town herself. Mrs Brown 



This is a picture for Nancy to show her the wild flowers.  We loved them all over London 



The canal near the hotel 



The lovely little stone bridge over the canal I had to cross to get back home 



Of course I had a meal and a pint at a pub 
And the pubs name was Foleys lol 

I’m now home and settled in for the night 
It’s been a long day. 

I bet I sleep well 

7 comments:

  1. You're really getting around! Enjoy Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland. Marvellous. Have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to hearing all about Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ther ewill be so much to see and enjoy in Ireland - we are amazed at how much you are fitting in. xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete