Saturday, September 16, 2023

Admitting defeat

I’ve been trying to not crash or get sick. 
But the weeks of being very productive have finally caught up with me. 

I’m currently sitting up in bed, listening to an audiobook and working on a new blanket I’m making for camping 
I even had to skip art! 



I’m going to use up all my pure wool not following a colour pattern. Just 
Mixing them up. It’s a simple pattern that looks good in just a plain colour 



I’ve got all the half balls out which i will use in between that burgundy you can see 
I’ve got a few balls of that. 
We have purchased a second hand pop top that the kids can use if they want to go down and camp at the farm 
We had one similar as our first van. They’re perfect for young families. The beds pull out at each end. 
We slept in one. And the kids in the second one. 

So I now need blankets to keep them warm
I’ve still got lots of tea towels so a few quilts will be made and put into the van as well 

At least I can keep busy even if I’m stuck in bed. 

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel rested and rejuvenated soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you aren't up to scratch but well done on looking after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're productive even when sick! Keep warm, stay put, all that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket looks my style. I use whatever colours I have which can be a mish-mash but always look colourful. As usual I wait with great anticipation to see the final artistic result.
    The pop top sounds perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to read you have been 'felled' again. At least you can still feel that you are being productive (and creative) while you process the set back.

    ReplyDelete