Thursday, September 7, 2023

Project completed

I finished the seats. 
I used the pillow cases and made patchwork pieces for the seating cushion 



I pretty much used all the fabric. One double and two single doona sets all that was left were small scraps. Not useable for anything 

I’m very happy with it.   It should last a few years
And they’re easily taken off for laundering.  



I had a Little helper   Bella had always stayed near when I was working in the sewing room 





Little miss quality control lol 

9 comments:

  1. Good job Bella. Tigger was also sewing quality controller and supervisor. It must be part of the domestic feline job description. Tell your huMum that she has done a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think she was a seamstress I’m a past life. She will even sit right next to the machine while I’m trying to use it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. There was t a huge variety to choose from. I kinda just went with the dark blues to help hide the dirt lol

      Delete
  3. Bravo. Most attractive. Ftoo ftoo ftoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Efharisto. I hope the rains have stopped for you

      Delete
  4. They look lovely. Give Bella a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete