Saturday, September 23, 2023

Investing in family

Remember I told you all we bought a second hand caravan for the kids to use if they want to 
Go camping at the farm. 

Well I finally got some photos to show you 



Hubby put it up while the sun is out to let it air out a bit 
I haven’t been inside but I think it needs a wipe down with some fresh smelling cleaner 
Apparently it was sold off by a person involved in a nasty divorce, and it had been sitting 
Closed up and not used for a while 


As you can see the beds are at each end and pull out. 
To pack it all away they slide back into the van and the lid comes down 



We had one very very similar when our kids were little 
We spend manny weekends away in it. 

I hope my kids enjoy it with their children 
Now I’m off to keep working on the crochet blanket. I’m going to need a few for in here 

10 comments:

  1. That looks really great and so much easier to tow than those full height ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they definitely are
      Although once at your camp sight they take a little bit of effort to set up
      I love our new full night one. Just pull up. Open the door and relax lol

      Delete
  2. That's fantastic. Kids are going to have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to having lots of family time without all the mod cons around

      Delete
  3. This sounds great. Maybe open in sunshine will fix the musty smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we had it open all day. And now it’s in the big shed. Still open I’m sure it won’t be long before it’s all gone. Especially once we give it a good through clean

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is.
      We definitely got a bargain I think

      Delete
  5. How lovely. You will all have so much fun. Will it stay on the farm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will stay here and whoever wants to use it will come and get it
      There isn’t anywhere it can be kept safe at the moment at the farm.
      We will probably build a big machinery shed to store tractors and stuff there. Then it might live there too. Who knows

      Delete