Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Early start

Woke up this morning and decided I’d get stuck into my chores 

Bed striped and hung out by 7.30



Then I popped next door to get some cactus potting mix and some pots. My Christmas cacti needed repotting 



He had different coloured cacti so I got two more. 
A purple and a white. To go with my two red ones 




As usual I couldn’t resist some Nick nacks for the garden. The girls love exploring and finding them all 





All potted up and watered in 



For now I’ll leave them here. Once the really hot weather arrives I’ll move them deeper into the sitting area to stop them burning 


Miss Bella. Having a sticky nose. 
She’s never far way when I’m working 



Next job will be to clean and reseal this table. 
Lots of moss growing on it after the long winter 

 I need to do a Bunnings run to get the sealant spray 
Always jobs to do in the garden 

4 comments:

  1. Miss Bella takes her Supervisor role seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got cracking there. Must be the spring working on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great. Especially the magnificent Miss Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden knick knacks. It's always a pleasure when I spot mine in the garden. The kids will love them!
    I must keep an eye out for that cactus.

    ReplyDelete